Animation - Making Off

Making Off - Zero Medal scene
February 3, ‎2018
This is a making off when I made one of the scenes for the Garra - Zero Medal 2018 teaser that you can watch at the left menu. First I made the animation sketch where I plan all the posing and timing. Then I made only the Garra line art because the robots would be made using cut out animation. After carefully drawing all the Garra frames, it was time to put the colors and draw the shading in each drawing and also the highlights that only appears in his bands. With the Garra done, I started drawing and rigging the robot where I prepared the character as if it were a digital marionette using the Toon Boom Harmony software. With the robot puppet ready, I just put the character over the draft planned poses and finally add some special effects and background.

Making Off - Zero Medal scene
1‎ de Setembro‎ de ‎2015
This is a making off when I made one of the scenes for the Garra - Zero Medal 2018 teaser that you can watch at the left menu. The first thing to do was make the storyboard planning and then the first animation draft in blue. Then in black I improved the drawings from the draft in blue by defining the main poses and then I made te inbetween drawings to feel better if the animation was working. Then I chose the main pose to draw, color and rigging on Toon Boom Harmony software. I had to think about how to make his foot bend in the first pose. That was the most difficult step where I spent most of the time. Then I just put the character on over the draft poses and added the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Script Convert Rows to Links